* Media Services staff duties do not include explaining how the equipment operates or what equipment is needed for a
particular assignment, such assistance should be found with your instructors.
* Only Media Services employees are allowed to schedule time in the reservation books.
* Only Media Services personnel are allowed in the equipment room.
* Media Services does not loan or provide tools or office supplies
* Media Services / School of Communications do not rent its labs, studios, suites or equipment. Facilities are
strictly for specified educational purposes only.
* Media Services provides as a convenience, the sale of DVD-R and CD-R's. Media Services cannot always offer competitive pricing with local business, mail order or discount stores. Media can be purchased by university accounts or lab fees only.
* Media Services is not responsible for any personal affects, projects or class materials used or left in the facilities.
* You must have your media card to access Media Servicess field equipment. If you lose your card a new one must be acquired, a student I.D. card, driver license etc.
WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE.
* You must have a valid university ID (current sticker) when checking out university loan equipment. A current sticker can be obtained at the University Center.
* All field production equipment is reserved on 24-hour basis, with a one-time 24 hours extension per checkout,
if the equipment is not reserved by someone else. You must come in or call (314-246-6967) at least two hours in advance to make such arrangements.
|| Media Services || Access
to Studios || Hardware and
|| Alumni & Incomplete ||
Field Equipment || Studio
|| Reservation Guide ||
|| Fines || Equipment
|| Equipment Manuals ||
|| Links and Documents ||