Prior to filling out the Petition to Graduate:
1. Examine your academic record.
2. Are all anticipated waivers and transfer credit accurately represented?
3. Does your degree audit accurately reflect the degrees and/or certificates that you are pursuing?
4. Have all incomplete or in progress grades on your academic record been resolved?
5. Is your name and address correct in your biographical information?
6. Have you resolved any holds on your account?
If you have addressed all of the issues above, please download the form below and fax it to Academic Advising at (314) 968-7166:
Petition to Graduate Form