Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to frequently asked questions about Webster's online learning environment can be found on two important websites:
1) Why should I attend Webster?
2) What graduate programs does Webster offer?
3) What are your graduate admissions requirements?
4) Who is my academic advisor?
5) How do I speak with an academic advisor?
6) I travel a lot for my job. Is it a problem if I miss one or two classes?
7) How many courses may I take each 9-week term?
8) I want to finish my program as soon as possible, but what if I register for more classes than I
can really handle?
9) What’s the difference between a drop and a withdrawal?
10) How can I graduate with academic honors?
11) How do I apply for financial aid?
12) What if I start my program in the classroom and move somewhere with no Webster campus?
13) Where is the Academic Advising Center located?
14) Does Webster assist me with finding a job?