Graduate Advising Webinars
Academic Advising offers regular webinars to help you locate online resources that are available to you and how to use them to your full advantage. Our Registration Toolbox webinar will help you:
- Understand how to register yourself online
- Locate your degree audit and use it to help determine your course sequence
- Give you useful information on how to make good elective decisions
- Outline alternate methods of registration should you run into technical difficulties
- Show you how to use the online Graduate Studies Catalog, Power Search function of the course schedule and your degree plan to build your schedule each term.
We will be offering webinars on the dates listed below. Please note that times are given as CENTRAL STANDARD TIME and we recommend using the World Clock Time Zone Map to determine the local time in your area that login will occur.
You can see what time it currently is in the Central Standard Time Zone here.
Upcoming Webinar Sessions (Registration Opens March 3, 2011)
Thursday February 24, 2011 @ 6:00pm CENTRAL STANDARD TIME
Friday February 25, 2011 @ 11:00am CENTRAL STANDARD TIME
To attend a webinar session simply fill out the form provided here.
You will then be emailed the necessary login information to attend the webinar session a week prior to it's scheduled date.
If you are unable to attend the available sessions you may find the Online Registration Tutorial to be helpful.
If you have any suggestions regarding future webinar topics you would like to see please email them to email@example.com