Checklist for Registration
- Choose a date for Freshman Registration Days.
- Reserve your Registration Session online, or call 1-800-982-3847 to schedule a telephone appointment if you are more than three hours from St. Louis. Remember to make your travel arrangements after you have secured your appointment. Due to logistical concerns and room space, we will not be able to accommodate walk-ins or more than one guest with each student.
- Choose a Seminar and an alternative from the 2012 First Year Seminars guide.
- Review your program requirements using the online Undergraduate Studies Catalog.
- Begin a tentative list of 1000 or 2000-level course options using the online Course Schedule.
- As you think of additional questions, write them down. Representatives from various academic and administrative departments will be on hand to assist you.
- On the day of your appointment, bring your packet of information, registration confirmation card, your tentative course selections, and any questions.