|What is on-campus recruiting?|
On-Campus Recruiting is an opportunity for students and alumni to meet, greet and interview with employers on campus.
On-Campus Recruiting includes:
- Information tables
Companies and organizations set up a table of information in a high traffic area to advertise available part-time positions.
- Information sessions
Recruiters present information about their companies and available opportunities.
- On-Campus Interviewing
Recruiters conduct interviews with students on campus.
|Who are the participating employers?|
Below is a sample list of employers that participate in On-Campus Recruiting:
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Maritz, Inc.
|How do I register?|
My Career Connection is the Career Services online recruiting system that enables students/alumni to connect to employment opportunities, on-campus interviews with employers and many other career related events.
How do I open a My Career Connection account?
- Go to the Career Services website at www.webster.edu/careers, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “My Career Connection.”
- Select “for students/alumni.”
- Click on “Register” for a new account.
- Fill in ALL required fields and click “Submit.”*
- You will then receive an email requiring you to verify your email address. Once you’ve verified your email address, you will receive your password.
- Please repeat steps 1-2 and log-in using your email address and new password.
*Note: Your email address must be a valid account because it will serve as your username. Your password is automatically generated and can be changed.