Instructors at the School of Communications are professional media educators, practitioners and theorists. We seek to promote professional excellence in communication fields; to build on the liberal arts environment of Webster University; and, to remain committed to students:
- learning current and emerging theoretical, technical, creative and managerial aspects of communications;
- becoming aware of the aesthetic, historical, social, ethical and global aspects of communications;
- preparing to be future industry leaders, professionals and knowledgeable consumers who can improve all aspects of communications;
- engaging early in their future professions in communication areas through educational opportunities, field experiences, internships and interactions with professionals; and
- becoming life-long learners of evolving communications technologies in this rapidly changing field of study.