- Bolling AFB may be entered only at the South Gate, which is reached using I-295, Exit 1.
Directions to Bolling AFB.
- All students and instructors without military IDs will need a base access pass-There are NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Access passes must be picked up at the Visitor's Center during the first week of class. The pass will be good only for the evening or day of classes for a period of 30 days. To receive your pass, be prepared to show your driver's license, automobile registration and proof of insurance. Webster will provide a list of registered students to the Visitor's Center.
- Hours of the Visitor's Center are 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Evening and weekends, use the Customer Service Desk inside the South Gate shack.
- Students who drop or withdraw from classes must submit the pass with their drop request.
- Visitors to Webster University may call the office at 202 561-4382 to obtain a guest pass.