Pursuing your Career
- Know your strengths in terms of skills, interests, values, personality, etc.
- Research a career field or graduate schools, gathering as much information as possible.
- Talk to people in your field of interest, network, and conduct informational interviews.
- Obtain an internship or volunteer position.
- Contact Career Services for
assistance with your job search.
- Write a clear and effective resume.
- Practice your interviewing techniques.
- Be persistent!
[back to Futures page]