Emerson Library offers a variety of services for faculty to improve and enhance their teaching and research methods. The library staff is trained to support faculty with creating Electronic Reserves, finding specific information, and a wide range of additional technologies to aid in teaching and learning.
Library Resources For Faculty
- Emerson Library Passports: Central location for all of the library's resources and services.
- Library Services and Resources for Faculty
- Online Database Resources: The library provides a wide range of searchable databases that faculty can use to enhance student learning.
- Extended Campus Services:
- International Campuses
- U.S. Campuses
- Electronic Reserves: Faculty can use the ERes (electronic reserves) system to create home pages for their courses, post syllabi, course documents, Power Point presentations, announcements, link to web sites and Passports databases, netLibrary books, etc. For more information, see our eReserves information page.
- Faculty Resources on the Internet: Links to information such as course syllabi, confronting plagiarism, incorporating the Internet in your courses, etc.
- Passports Skills Video Series:
View online demonstrations of services such as electronic reserves, instructional tutorials, the Turnitin plagiarism database, available online/full-text databases, and staff support.