Many services offered by the Faculty Development Center are available only through the Connection web portal at the FDC Online. The FDC Online is a collection of on-line services for faculty that teach at Webster throughout the world, including the Faculty Forum, where faculty and staff can meet virtually to share and discuss teaching experiences, ideas, concerns, and more.
If you are a staff member that needs access to the FDC Online, you can use these directions to subscribe to the FDC Online channel.
1. Starting form the Webster University home page, click "Connections Login."
2. Enter your Connections ID and Password in the appropriate fields, then click Login. If you haven't set up an ID yet, click the link that says "Connections Account Setup Instructions."
3. Click "Content/Layout" in the upper left-hand corner above the My Connections tab.
4. Click the "Add Channel" button at the location you wish to add the channel.
5. Select "Academic" from the "Select Category" list. Click "go."
6. Select "FDC Online" from the "Select a channel" list. Click "Add Channel."
7. When asked what frame height you wish to set, simply click the "Finish" button.
8. Select the "back to My Connections Tab" link to go back.
9. The FDC Online channel is now located where you selected to place it. Click the FDC Online logo to visit the FDC Online.
10. You have successfully navigated to the FDC Online.