Answers to questions asked frequently by instructors are located are located here. Have a question? Use the Get Assistance page to let us know.
Web Enhancement General Questions
- Do I need to request a WorldClassRoom course page?
- How do I add my syllabus to my course?
- When do I have access to my WorldClassRoom course page?
- Do I need to do anything to give my students access to my WorldClassRoom course page?
- When do my students have access to my WorldClassRoom course page?
- What do I do if my courses are cross-listed?
- Will my course content me moved from term to term automatically?
- Can I backup and restore a course home page completely?
- When will my courses be removed from the system?
- Do messages sent to me by students in WCR come to my email address?
- Can messages sent to me by students in WCR be forwarded to my personal email?
- Can I reply to student emails that are forwarded to my Webster email address?
- I sent a message to students, but the message said it was from 'Demo Student'.
- Can a student edit a post after it has been made?
- Can an earlier discussion be made so students can read it but not post to it?
- Can you reply privately to a student post in a class discussion?
- Can I search to see how many posts a student has made?
- Can I download all attachments to student submitted assignments in a batch?
- Is there a limit to the length of instructions?
Assessment and Question Database Questions