Class Enrollment Procedures for Students Using GoArmyEd Tuition Assistance
Students who use tuition assistance through the GoArmyEd (GAE) portal should request TA for classes according to individual program plans. Completion of a registration form for GAE students is required.
- If you do not have a program plan, you must meet with a Webster academic advisor to create one. Retain a copy of this plan to ensure you enroll in the proper course(s). Deviation from this plan could result in taking unnecessary courses and/or a later graduation date.
- Visit Webster's office to complete a registration form or download the form from the website. Submit a copy of your registration form to the Webster office. Forms may also be scanned/emailed or faxed. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
- Access the GoArmyEd portal to request your tuition assistance. GAE TA MUST BE REQUESTED NO LATER THAN THE FIRST TWO WEEKS OF THE TERM. Failure to meet this requirement will result in full payment of tuition by the student.
When requesting TA, ensure the amount paid by the Army is $750 per class. Otherwise, cancel your request and visit with the education center's office.
Be sure that the TA requested is for the exact COURSE and SECTION you will be attending.
For TA Billing and Hold inquiries, contact Billi Brickey at email@example.com or (314) 968-7183.
- Be aware that class sizes are limited. Once a class fills, further registration is prohibited. In this event, a new section of the class will be opened on a day determined by the instructor.
- Webster's add/drop period ends on the last business day of the term's second week (Thursday in case of a training holiday). TA through the GAE portal MUST BE requested before this period ends. Registrations after this period must be made at the Education Center and will be considered on an individual basis.
- Students must pay their portion of tuition by the end of the term in which they are enrolled. Payments must be made through Connections accounts using debit/credit or EFT. Payments are no longer accepted in the office.
- Students whose accounts are on a "hold" status will not be guaranteed any class enrollment.