Fall 1 Course Schedule [ PDF ]
August 16–October 15
|BUSN 5620 F4||*84418||Current Economic Analysis||Nowka||Wed.||6–10 pm||FTSL CR|
|ITM 5000 F4||*84422||Info Tech Mangt: Overview (Requisite)||Sanchez||Tues.||6–10 pm||FTSL CR|
|HRDV 5610 F4||*84420||Training and Development||Johnson||Mon.||6–10 pm||FTSL CR|
|HRDV 5630 F4||*84421||Organizational Development and Change||Henson||Thurs.||6–10 pm||FTSL CR|
|BUSN 5760 F4||*84419||Aoolied Business Statistics||Gaasbeck||Thurs.||6–10 pm||FTSL CR|
|MNGT 5590 F4||*84423||Organizational Behavior||Sevier||Wed.||6–10 pm||FTSL CR|
*Additional alternative calendar courses. GoArmyEd (GAE) Class Nos. are listed below each course.
Students are advised to register at least six weeks, preferably eight weeks, before the first day of class.
- Registration is open for all classes until seven days after the beginning of class.
- Classroom location will be posted on the Webster office door.
- Students must complete ALL registration processes prior to attending the first class.
- Textbooks and syllabi should be available four weeks before the beginning of class.
- Textbooks can be purchased through MBS Direct online at www.mbsdirect.net/Webster, via telephone at 800-325-3252 or via fax at 800-499-0143.
Alert 1: Courses marked with an asterisk (*) have different beginning and ending dates, but are open to all students.
Alert 2: ATTENTION ACTIVE DUTY SOLDIERS. Visit GoArmyEd.com to access, request and receive Tuition Assistance (TA). Early registration is a must for you. Classes will be available for registration with the GAE portal eight weeks prior to the class start date.
Alert 3: Webster University in-class tuition cost is $321 per credit hour for eligible military-affiliated students (ex, DoD civilians, federal contractors, dependents, reserves, retired, National Guard, etc.) Please inquire for the tuition rate per credit hour for non-affliated civilian students.
Schedule is subject to change.