Global MA in International Relations Grant Opportunity
Webster University is pleased to offer the following grants for Global MAIR participants for the Fall 2013–14 year:
- Westphalia Grants of $15,000 to eight select students admitted to the program.
- Global IR Grants of $10,000 to eight select students admitted to the program.
Only the most qualified students who meet the stated criteria will be eligible for grant consideration. Required documents must be postmarked, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, by Friday, March 8, 2013. Grant applicants will be notified by Friday, March 22, 2013.
Applicants must submit and meet the following criteria for grant consideration:
- Acceptance into the Global MA in IR program
- Student must be a U.S. citizen or a U.S. permanent resident
- A completed grant application form [ pdf | doc ]
- An essay based on the question: What does earning this degree mean to you and your career plans? (No more than two pages.)
- Undergraduate cumulative GPA of a 3.2 (out of 4.0 scale) or higher
- Display financial need. Completion of the FAFSA Form is required for all interested students.
Notes about submitting the FAFSA:
- Webster University’s FAFSA school code is 002521.
- For faster transmission, we strongly encourage you to complete the online FAFSA v. the paper application.
- You must include your Social Security Number on your FAFSA in order for Webster University to receive your Student Aid Report (SAR).
- In order to qualify for the grant, you must submit your FAFSA by the grant deadline of March 8! If we do not have your SAR on file by March 15, 2013, we will not have sufficient information to include you in the grant pool.
Please email your grant documents to email@example.com, or mail to:
Webster University Office of Admission
Re: GMAIR Grants/Thuy Witt
470 East Lockwood Ave
St. Louis, MO 63119
The postmark deadline is Friday, March 8, 2013.
If you have questions about this grant opportunity, please contact Thuy Witt ("Twee"), in Graduate Admissions, at 314-246-8239 or 800-753-6765, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11 months | 5 countries | 1 university