Earn your master's degree by studying at five of Webster's international campuses!
Webster University's Global MA in International Relations provides full-time graduate students an opportunity to live, learn, and study at Webster's campuses in Leiden, the Netherlands; London, England; Geneva, Switzerland; Vienna, Austria; and either Bangkok, Thailand; or Beijing, China.
These locations are part of Webster's distinctive global network of campuses spanning the U.S., Europe, and Asia. Webster's international studies programs are recognized for excellence by U.S. News & World Report. Students also can complete our MA in International Relations program fully online or at other Webster locations! Learn more about Webster University!
All courses are taught in English, and our experienced staff assists you in coordinating your housing needs. Learn more!
- Complete your master's degree in Europe and Asia in just 11 months.
- Learn from faculty who are experts in many facets of international relations.
- Study with current international relations students at each campus.
- Experience unique immersion opportunities at the United Nations, OPEC, European Parliament, World Trade Organization, International Committee for the Red Cross, and International Court of Justice.
- Reap the benefits of a one-year membership to Chatham House, a world renowned think tank based in London.
Learn more about the admission process!
NEW! Webster University is offering a new 11-month global program! The Global MA in International Nongovernmental Organizations will begin in August 2013!
11 months | 5 countries | 1 university