David Carl Wilson, dean
- Behavioral and Social Sciences, Michael Hulsizer, chair
- Biological Sciences, Stephanie Schroeder, chair
- English, Anne McIlhaney, chair
- History, Politics, and International Relations, John Chappell, chair
- International Languages and Cultures, Silvia Navia, chair
- Legal Studies, Robin Jefferson Higgins, chair
- Nursing, Jenny Broeder, chair
- Philosophy, Britt-Marie Schiller, chair
- Religious Studies, Joseph Stimpfl, chair
- Thao Dang-Williams, associate dean
- Mary Ann Drake, coordinator, master of science in nursing (MSN)
- Gary Kannenberg and Eric Goedereis, faculty coordinators, gerontology
- Jih-Un Kim, director, international relations
- Robin Higgins, director, legal studies
- Amanda Rosen, director, international NGO
- Stacy Henning, worldwide director, counseling
Mariamiee Gonzalez, director of clinical studies, counseling
- Jill Stulce, director, nurse anesthesia
Webster University's College of Arts & Sciences fosters free and rigorous intellectual inquiry among students and faculty in an atmosphere that respects differences in background, belief, and aspiration. We promote the values that ground an open, critically reflective, culturally diverse, and democratic society, and we prepare students to be active contributors to such a society.
As part of an international university, we encourage students to expand their horizons by learning the languages and world views of other cultures. We inspire students to seek the common ground upon which humans create sustainable relationships with each other and with their wider environment.
Owing to the general and fundamental nature of our various disciplines, we are committed to providing academic and intellectual support to the entire university.
We include several professional programs, which are guided by contemporary practices, appropriate accreditation standards, and the best recent scholarly activity.
Please refer to the Accreditations and Licensures section of this catalog for specialized accreditations that may apply to programs in the College of Arts & Sciences.
The College of Arts & Sciences offers the following graduate programs: