Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Education
The Healthcare Education certificate is an 18-credit-hour program designed for those who hold educational positions in healthcare and who have completed a bachelor’s degree and are interested in a healthcare education focus.
The program is offered at the Geneva campus.
- HCED 5210 Instructional Methods (3 credit hours)
- HCED 5220 Curriculum Development and Evaluation (3 credit hours)
- HCED 5230 Teaching Practicum (3 credit hours)
- HEAL 5210 Program Development in Health Care (3 credit hours)
- HRDV 5610 Training and Development (3 credit hours)
- HCED 6000 Healthcare Education Case Studies
Students who are interested in applying to this program should also see the Admission Section of this catalog for general requirements.
- 2.5 grade point average
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of one year of healthcare education experience
- Résumé describing scope, responsibility, and function of work experience
- Completion of application with fees
- Official transcripts
- Personal interview