Dr. Benjamin Ola. Akande, dean
- Business, Doug O'Bannon, chair
- Management, James Brasfield, chair
- Mathematics and Computer Science, Al Cawns, chair
- Beth Guccione, academic advisor
- Fran Maher, academic advisor
- Peter Maher, associate dean, quality assurance
- Patricia Masidonski, associate dean
- Caprice Moore, director of operations
- Troy Luh, director, MBA program
- John Orr, director, doctor of management program
- Lori Sherrill, senior academic advisor
To prepare lifelong learners for professional fulfillment in the fields of business and technology through the application of knowledge in a supportive academic environment.
Please refer to the Accreditations and Licensures section of this catalog for specialized accreditations that may apply to programs in the George Herbert Walker School of Business & Technology.
The School of Business & Technology offers the following graduate programs: