August 13, 2012 - October 12, 2012
Registration Form [ PDF ]
Schedule [ PDF ]
|BUSN 6110-54||Operations & Project Management||Fields|
|COUN 5050-54||Human Growth & Development||Napolitano|
|COUN 5620-54||Techniques of Crisis Intervention||McInerny|
|COUN 5850-54||Research Program Evaluation||Provenzano|
|COUN 5650-54||Conjoint Counseling||Tysinger|
|FINC 5880-54||Advanced Corporate Finance||Rogers|
|HRMG 5000-54||Managing Human Resources||Karns|
|HRDV 5610-54||Training & Development||Crite|
|BUSN 5200-54||Basic Finance for Managers||M White|
|BUSN 5600-54||Accounting Theory & Practice||Cann|
|COUN 6000-GE||Counseling Practicum||McInerny|
|COUN 6500-GE||Internship (1.5 Credit)||Varnadore/CLOSED|
|COUN 6500-GL||Internship (3.0 Credit)||Varnadore/CLOSED|
|COUN 6500-GI||Internship (1.5 Credit)||Padgett|
|COUN 6500-GV||Internship (3.0 Credit)||Padgett|
|HRDV/HRMG/MNGT 6000-54||Integrated Studies||Henderson|
|COUN 5200-54||Theories of Counseling||Towell|
|COUN 5630-54||Techniques of Substance Abuse||Padgett|
|HRDV 5750-54||Research & Assessment||Freeman|
|HRMG 5930-54||Labor Management Relations||Webb|
|MNGT 5590-54||Organizational Behavior||Karns|
Unforeseen events, on occasion, may result in changes to the published schedule.
All evening classes meet from 5:45 pm - 10:00 pm.
OFFICE HOURS: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm Monday - Thursday
8:30 - 12:00 pm Friday
If enrollment in a class exceeds 25 students, that class may be split into two classes This is at the discretion of the Greenville Metro Campus Director. The split will be made with 55% of students remaining in the original section and 45% being placed in the new section. This percentage breakdown allows the new section the flexibility to accommodate additional enrollments. Student placement in a section will be determined by date of registration. Students with earlier registration dates remain in the original section, while students with later dates will be placed in the new section.
The original class will be CLOSED on the day that the class is split.