About the Webster University Help Desk
What is the Technology Help Desk?
- The Help Desk is a division of Information Services and serves as
a single point of contact between users and technology service staff.
Why utilize the Technology Help Desk?
- To provide an accessible, dependable way for users to get help and
information in all Technology areas.
When to use the Technology Help Desk?
In cases where you:
- Need assistance in any supported technology on campus including but
not limited to: hardware, software, printing, network, telephones, web
- Require information regarding usage of technology or technology resources
- Need to verify a technology policy or procedure
- Are unsure of where to turn for answers
Where do I get help from the Technology Help Desk?
- You may contact us by telephone, email, or internet. Click here
for contact information and hours.