Managing your Quarantine box
1. Once you logon you will see any messages, less than 15 days old, which have been quarantined.
2. For each message, you have 5 options
This option will deliver the selected message or messages to your inbox
This option will add the email address of the selected message or messages to your whitelist
This option will delete the selected message or messages
d. Classify as Spam
This option will tell the server that the selected message or messages are indeed spam and should be marked as such in the future, classifying messages as spam helps make the Spam filtering more efficient
e. Classify as NOT Spam
This option will tell the server that the selected message or messages are NOT spam and should NOT be marked as such in the future. Classifying messages as NOT spam will help the filter work more efficiently.
3. To mark a message, click the box next to the message, a checkbox will appear in the box
4. To mark ALL messages to perform ONE action on all, click the box at the top of the message list
5. Once you have marked the message(s), click the appropriate button for the action you wish to perform