Changing Your Password in Your FTP Client
- When you try to connect to the FTP server, you will get a popup box asking for your password:
- Enter your new password and click OK.
- OR - When you open WS_FTP, you may see a Session Properties dialog box with all your connection information. If so, clear out the Password field (highlight and delete) and type in your new password.
- When you try to connect to the FTP server, you will get a popup box saying there was an error on login.
- Click OK.
- The connection dialog box will appear. Type in your new password and click OK.