Frequently Asked Questions
1. What kind of financial aid is available for graduate students?
Federal Stafford Loans are available. Pell Grants and other grant-providing programs ARE NOT available to graduate students.
2. How can I get more information on Federal Student Financial Aid?
You can get more information from The Student Guide: Financial Aid from the U.S. Department of Education available at: http://studentaid.ed.gov/students/publications/student_guide/index.html
Or call the U.S. Department of Education toll free: (800)-4FED-AID
If you are hearing impaired, call: (800)-730-8913
3. What do I need to do in order to apply for a Federal Stafford Loan at Webster University?
- Contact your local Webster University's office at 904-268-3037 to arrange a financial aid appointment with a financial aid representative.
- Prior to arranging for an appointment you should have already met with an academic advisor and registered for your first term.
4. How early do I need to apply?
Apply as early as possible. Complete processing of financial aid can take as long as twelve weeks and in some cases longer. Until you have completed your file we cannot provide you with any specific information regarding your loan eligibility. Therefore, APPLY EARLY!
For more information on Financial Aid, please visit Webster University's Main Campus Web site.
Financial Aid Forms
Webster University Graduate Application for Financial Aid
Change Forms (Auxiliary Forms)
Complete this form if you have any of the changes as indicated on the change form. (NOTE: This form is most commonly used to reinstate a loan after a break in enrollment has occurred.)
The following forms are for individuals who are currently missing specific information from their financial aid file. If you are required to complete any of these forms, you will be notified.
Individuals who submit these forms without a formal request from our office could experience delays in the processing of their file.
FAFSA Online: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov