Webster University's Kansas City metropolitan campus offers fully accredited master's degree programs in Counseling, Finance, Health Administration (MHA), Human Resources Development, Human Resources Management, Management and Leadership, Marketing, Business Administration (MBA) and a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree with either a Nursing Educator and Nurse Leader focus for students who hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
Our Kansas City campus offers two graduate degrees in Education including the Master of Arts in Education and Innovation, and Master of Arts in Teaching English as a Second Language. We also offer ELL/ESOL Teacher Certification.
Undergraduate students can complete their bachelor's degree in Management. We offer this degree with an emphasis in Health Care Administration or Human Resources. We also offer bachelor degree completion in Nursing (RN to BSN). Webster Applicants to Webster's undergraduate degree-completion programs should have successfully completed 3-4 semesters of college-level work prior to beginning studies at the University. Webster offers undergraduates Credit for Experiential Learning as well.
Why attend Webster's Kansas City campus?
- All of our faculty are current practitioners in the fields in which they teach
- Master's degree and bachelor's degree programs are customized to meet the needs of career-minded adult learners
- Both undergraduate and graduate classes meet in the evenings and Saturdays
- Terms are 8-9 weeks long and start five times per year
- No GRE or GMAT entrance exam requirements for graduate programs
- We have a liberal transfer of credits policy
- Online programs are available
- Earn a second master's degree in less time and for less money. See Sequential Degree Programs.
- Our convenient location is at I-435 and Holmes and our learning environment is quiet, comfortable and professional
- The Kansas City campus was Webster's first extended site outside of St. Louis and has been serving the Kansas City metropolitan area for more than 40 years.
- Webster University is a private, non-profit institution.
- Webster University is proud to be a Military Friendly School. See Military Resources.
Now that you know more about us, we'd like to learn about you! If you would like to accelerate your professional success with convenient, career-focused education, we would like to learn about your educational and professional goals in order to best assist you.
To start earning your master's or bachelor's degree, call to schedule an appointment with an academic advisor or visit our campus.
Webster University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission. Phone: 312-263-0456
* Some photography on this site is courtesy of the Kansas City Convention & Visitors Association.