Gate Passes for Civilians
PASS & ID office hours of operation are: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday (Note: Doors will close at 3pm when busy)
The PASS & ID Building (S938) is located at the Willis Gate at Navy Road. East bound access (from Millington) is directly off Navy Road.
Individuals traveling west bound will enter through the Wills Gate and get into the right lane and be directed into the PASS & ID parking area by the gate guard. All visitors and perspective employees (civilian and contractor) coming onboard NSA Mid-South will be required to check in at the new PASS & ID to receive required passes for entering the installation. The existing visitor point at the South Gate (Singleton) will be for commercial vehicle inspections only.
Commands are reminded that visit requests memos can be faxed to 901-874-5538 or dropped off at the PASS & ID Bldg NLT 1530 for processing prior to COB. PASS & ID functions will include vehicle decals, temporary passes, civilian and contractor CACs, contractor badges, visit requests and resale lot assignments. ALL MILITARY RELATED ID CARDS WILL CONTINUE TO BE PROCESSED IN THE PSD ID CARD OFFICE IN BLDG 456.
PASS & ID Contact Numbers
Pass/Visitor Information: 901-874-5537 / 5581 / 7037
- All new students must submit a 5530 to the local site. You can get the form by downloading it from this site or by calling the office. (Microsoft Word download) You must provide your Driver’s License and state of issue.
- Complete the form and copy it as an attachment e-mail to all the names listed below:
- Once a completed form has been submitted the Memphis Site Administration Team will e-mail the form to the Navy College Representatives.
- The Navy College Representatives will e-mail the form to the Pass & Decal Office. At that time the student's name will be placed on the access list for a specific date to obtain their pass. After that date the student will need to resubmit their form and request another date. Webster Administration Staff are not authorized to escort students on base or to class.
- For one day visits for academic advising, the same process noted above is required via Security to authorize access to the base.
- Note: The approval process may take 7-10 business days. Once approved you will have 15 days to obtain your pass.
- All students and faculty members that have a badge or paper pass are required to have in their possession, at all times, their proof of valid insurance, valid registration and valid driver's license.
- All badge photos will be taken at Building (S938) located at the Willis Gate at Navy Road, open 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday - Friday. Doors will close at 3:00 p.m. especially when busy.
Note: In conjunction to your photo badge the Pass & Decal Office will issue you a pass for your vehicle.