Office Hours and Location
- The Webster University Office is in Room 124.
- Office hours are Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Webster Writing Library Resources
Forms and important information
- View the Tennessee Addendum to Webster's Institutional Catalog
- Download the Enrollment Agreement
- Download a Student Information Packet
- Students can check grades or instructors can post grades here.
- Through special licensing arrangements, selected Microsoft software products are available to students, faculty, and staff at reduced prices.
- Visit the Webster Journal, the independent student newspaper of Webster University.
- Contact the Veterans Administration for information about the GI Bill or call 800-827-1000
- Apply for federal student aid (FAFSA) here. The code for Webster University is 002521.
- Visit this Webster University link to reset your password. University policy is that you cannot get your password by e-mail or fax, they will mail it to you.
- St. Louis Graduation Ceremony will be held May 11, 2013. For more information you can go to Webster's Commencement Page.