Master of Science in Environmental Management
Webster University designed the online Master of Science (MS) in Environmental Management program to provide students with the tools and techniques to navigate the business aspects of environmental management. Our students learn to assess and convey the business, ethical, and legal information to those who make or are affected by the decisions that shape our natural resources and environment.
The prerequisite for the program is a bachelorís degree.
Learning OutcomesUpon completion of the program, students should be able to:
- Understand the important terminology, facts, concepts, principles, and theories used in the environmental management field
- Manage environmental-related risk
- Conduct an environmental audit
- Hire technically skilled employees and consultants
- Research and analyze environmental regulations
- Make sound management decisions based on environmental and scientific data
- Conduct environmental research
The 36 credit hours required for the MS in Environmental Management must include the following courses, as well as graduate elective courses you choose from other Webster programs.
- ENMG 5000 Environmental Science
- BUSN 6110 Operations and Project Management
- ENMG 5100 Environmental Law I
- ENMG 5200 Environmental Law and Compliance Auditing
- ENMG 5300 Environmental Accounting
- ENMG 6100 Management of Land and Water Resources
- ENMG 6110 Management of Air Quality
- ENMG 6120 Waste Management and Pollution Control
- ENMG 6200 Environmental Risk Management and Strategies