Interested in Online Courses?
Webster University's online courses spring from the University's tradition of academic excellence and innovation. Courses are taught by the same distinguished faculty who teach our traditional classes and adhere to the same rigorous academic standards.
The asynchronous format of Webster's online courses allows you to complete weekly assignments and communicate with your instructor and classmates at times that are convenient for you. No campus visit is required.
Most graduate courses are taught in 9 week terms. School of Education courses are taught in 8 and 16 week terms and undergraduate courses are taught in 8 week terms. There are five terms per year, and you can take online courses or begin a fully online program in any one of these terms.
If you are already a Webster University student, you may register for an online course the same way that you would for any other course. Please make sure the course applies to your program and you have the proper prerequisites for the chosen course. If you need assistance, please consult your academic advisor.Get Started in Online Courses
- Find out more by viewing our Preview to Online Learning at Webster University.
- Take a look at what an online course is like at Webster.
- Begin the admissions process or apply now. Visit the Admissions website.
- Register for your first online course. Contact Academic Advising at (800) 982-3847 or email@example.com
- Prepare for your first online course. Visit the Quick Start Guide.
- Help Desk: 866-435-7270 or http://www.webster.edu/helpdesk/
- Online Learning Center: (866) 622-0888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other University Offices: http://www.webster.edu/contact/reference.shtml
You will have access to your online course by 12:00pm Central Time the Friday prior to the start of the term. Consult the Academic Calendar for exact login dates.
During terms in which you are enrolled in an online course, you will have access to the Online Student Center, which will appear as a "course" on your WorldClassRoom course list. Here you will find helpful resources, links to more information and opportunities to connect with your fellow classmates outside of the classroom environment.
If you are a new online student getting ready to start your first term, you will receive several emails from the Online Learning Center just prior to the start of the term with more information about how to get started and introducing various orientation resources.
- If you are brand new to Webster and this is your very first course, these emails will go the personal email address you used on your admissions application.
- If you are not new to Webster and have taken face-to-face courses before, these emails will go to your Webster University email account, accessible in Connections via the "Email" icon near the top right.
If you have any questions at any point in time, we invite you to contact a member of our Student Services team. We can be reached at:
email@example.com || Local: 314-246-8746 || Toll Free: 866-622-0888