Why Webster University?
- A tradition of Excellence since 1915, founded by the Sisters of Loretto.
- Top tier University ranked 25th in the Midwest Region as listed in the 2005 U.S. News & World Report College ranking guide.
- Licensed by the Florida Commission for Independent Education.
- Regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a Member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools since 1925.
- Graduate degree completion in as little as 15 months.
- Small classes with individual attention, no class is to exceed 25 students for the Business programs or 16 for the Counseling program.
- No GRE or GMAT is required of graduates of regionally accredited institutions.
- Financial aid available to qualified applicants.
- Classes meet one evening a week from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. to accommodate working professionals.
- Accelerated terms: five nine (9) week graduate terms and five eight (8) week undergraduate terms beginning Jan, Mar, May, Aug, and Oct.
- Webster University grants more graduate degrees to minority students than any college or university in the United States.
- A state of the art "virtual library" online, plus books and videos available postage paid.
- Over 100 campuses worldwide, located in 22 states and eight countries, with over 30,000 students.
- Located on numerous military bases.
- Over 115,000 Alumni worldwide.
- Largest School of Business and Technology in the United States with over 13,000 students.
- All instructors hold advanced degrees and are skilled professionals working in the field in which they teach.
Invest In Yourself!
- Competitive edge
- Higher pay
- More marketability
- Sense of personal accomplishment
- A graduate degree gives you a higher return on your investment!
- Ask better questions
Orlando Metropolitan Campuses