Military student requirements for admission are as follows:
- Complete and submit a Webster University graduate school application form with applicable application fee.
- Submit an official transcript showing completion of a Bachelors degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) as specified by the program.
- Specialized graduate program may have further admission requirements as outlined in their program descriptions.
- Applicants are not required to complete separate graduate entrance examinations such as Graduate Record Exam (GRE), Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), or Miller's Analogy Test (MAT).
- Letters of recommendation are not required.
Complete details regarding admission to Webster University is located in the Academic Policies and Procedures portion of the graduate catalog.
Webster University allows limited transfer credit to apply towards graduate programs. To transfer previous coursework the credits must:
- Be relevant to the specific master’s degree discipline the student is pursuing
- Be acquired from other accredited graduate institutions or specific graduate level professional military or DoD education programs
- Be limited to a total of 12 credit hours for an MA degree or 9 credits for a 36 hour MBA degree, unless credits are a part of special agreements with certain Army and DoD professional training courses
- Have grade of B- or above
- Not have been applied toward the completion of another degree
Transferring Military/DoD Credit
For those seeking advanced military credit for a Captain’s Career Course, Command & General Staff College, or the War College, submit an Academic Evaluation Report (DA Form 1059) that reflects Achieved Course Standards or Exceeded Course Standards in the Performance Summary block.
For those seeking transfer credits for Air War College, Air Command and General Staff, or in residence Squadron Officers School, submit an official transcript from Air University.
For those seeking transfer credits for Defense Acquisition University courses, submit an official transcript from Defense Acquisition University and contact your local campus for details of additional documentation that may be required.
For those seeking transfer credits for American Council of Education (ACE) recommended courses, submit your original certificate to your local campus. The American Council of Education evaluates the educational experiences of the armed forces, including DoD.
U.S. Army Cooperative Agreements
Captains' Career Courses
Other DoD Schools