Applying to Graduate School
- Check List for applying as a Graduate Student
- Online Application
- Transcript Request Form for requesting a transcript from another College be sent to Webster University.
- Check List for Starting Graduate School
Financial Aid Forms & Links
- Click Here for information on how the GI Bill works with Webster University. Included is when your payment to Webster is due and verifying your enrollment with VA.
- Contact the Veterans Administration for information about the GI Bill or call 888-442-4551
- All students who are receiving either the Montgomery GI Bill Active duty or Selected Reserve MUST now verify their enrollments monthly to receive payments. This verification can either be done online or via the automated telephone system.
Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE)
- Click Information for Benefit Recipient
- Click Certify your Attendance (WAVE)
- Automated telephone system (IVR) at 1-877-823-2378
Financial Aid - Loans
- Check List for applying for Financial Aid
- FAFSA - Free application for Federal Student Aid determines your eligibility for student loan funding. The title IV school code for Webster University is 002521
- Webster University Graduate Financial Aid Application (updated 9/19/11)
- Entrance Loan Counseling - https://studentloans.gov
- Webster University Financial Aid homepage - http://admissions.webster.edu/admissions/finaid
- Webster University financial aid forms - http://admissions.webster.edu/admissions/finaid/apply.asp
- Federal Student Aid website - www.studentloans.gov
- Click Here to download an Employer Reimbursement Form (pdf)
Direct Bill Payment
- Click Here to download a Direct Bill Payment Form (pdf)
Letter of Good Standing
- Click Here to download a request form for a Letter of Good Standing from Webster University.
Transcript Request Forms
- Click Here to download a Transcript Request form if you need your transcript from Webster University sent to another College, yourself, or an employer.
- Click Here to download a Transcript Request form if you need a transcript from another College sent to Webster University.
The Webster Information Technology department put together a series of informational brochures and flyers for students. Click below for more information.
- Student Connections Information pamphlet
- Help Desk pamphlet
- E-Mail pamphlet
- SPAM pamphlet
- Internet Security pamphlet
- Microsoft Products Discounts for Students literature
Webster's Writing & Library Resources
6th Edition of APA
Scott AFB campus uses the 6th edition of APA (Publication of the American Psychological Association).
APA Standards are Required for all written papers.
Online resources are available
http://library.webster.edu/citation/index.html (Webster Library Citation Guide)
http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ (Purdue Writing Center APA Guide)
http://www.apastyle.org/learn/tutorials/basics-tutorial.aspx (APA Webpage Tutorials)
APA Seminar PowerPoint presentation
- Library - Webster's online gateway to the library's resources and special services
- Instructions on How to Use the Online Library -
- Skills Video Series - brief online demonstrations on using the library's web site
- Research Guides - brief guides on searching the library catalog, doing research, writing papers, etc.
- A Guide to Passports Resource & Services for U.S. Extended Campuses pamphlet
- Writing Resources
Academic Advising has announced that they will begin hosting regularly scheduled Graduate Registration Toolbox webinars. These webinars are designed to help students navigate their online tools and show them how to process a registration themselves online.Webinars are for students who have applied, been accepted and have already been registered for their first term of courses. They are not for prospective students or first time registrations.
Webster University has migrated to a fully electronic billing process. Statements are exclusively online. An email will be sent to your Webster email account when your statement is ready. Then log on to Connections to view or pay your bill. Click here for more information.
Please note that TA forms must be submitted to Webster University for each class/term.
All financial arrangements must be made no later than 2 weeks prior to the beginning of each term.
Talk to a Webster associate if you are unsure of your payment option, required documentation, and due dates.
Student Career Enhancement Program (SCEP)
Looking for a job? Webster University's Career Services division has activated the Student Career Enhancement Program (SCEP) accessible via www.webster.edu. You can now search for employment opportunities at Scott AFB by:
- Accessing www.webster.edu
- Choosing "Career Services" from the drop down menu located at the top right of the web page
- Clicking "My Career Connection" at the bottom right margin of the page
- Choosing "for student/alumni"
- Choosing "Register" (login if you already have an established account)
- Setup up your profile
- Do a search for jobs at Scott AFB, IL
Students using VA benefits (including Top-up)
Effective immediately, the Scott Webster office needs the following forms from all current and new students utilizing VA benefits (for full tuition or Top-up):
- Copy of 22-1990 VA application for benefits OR copy of 22-1995 change of school/location
- Copy of letter of eligibility (student received from VA)
- Copy of DD-214 for all veterans.
To be in compliance with VA regulations, these forms must be in the student's Webster-Scott AFB file. Failure to comply will result in student not being certified by Webster University.
Visit Webster Journal, the independent student newspaper of Webster University.
Webster University utilizes a single sign on with Connections to provide a multitude of online services.
Log into Connections to:
- Check email
- Access WorldClassRoom (BbVista)
- Utilize Student Academic Services (on the Student tab)
- Register for Classes
- View / Print your Grades
- Check / Update your address and phone number
- View / Print your degree audit
- View / Print a copy of your schedule
- Print a student copy of your transcript
- See your financial aid information
- Click statement and pay your bill online
Graduation is not automatic. You must petition for your degree or certificate.
Petition to graduate when you enroll in your last class(es)
- Click Here for a Check List for Graduation
- Click Here to download information on Graduation Policies and Procedures
- Petition to Graduate Form
- Program Evaluation Form
- Click Here to download a Transcript Request Form if you need your transcript from Webster University sent to an employer, yourself, or another College.
Reminder, to walk in the May formal cap and gown ceremony you must notify the Webster office no later than the last day in February.