To request a transcript of your work at Webster University you will need to submit the following information:
- Your complete current name and address and, if applicable, your former name used while a student at Webster University.
- Your social security number and/or your student number, your date of birth, and your daytime phone number.
- Approximate last term/year of attendance.
- Address to which you would like to have the transcript mailed.
- Your signature. We are permitted by law to accept fax or original signatures - we cannot accept electronic signatures.
The is no charge for transcripts.
We will process your transcript within 2 working days (or within 5 days during graduation dates) of receipt of the request. If you have a "hold" on your records due to outstanding financial obligations, you will be notified by mail that your transcript has not been processed and will be given further instructions.
Graduates automatically receive transcripts along with their diplomas. To request an unofficial transcript, contact your home campus.