The following immunizations are required by Webster University for students enrolled as a residential student living on the Webster University campus. Students are not officially enrolled in the university until these requirements are met. Failure to comply will jeopardize residency privileges in campus housing.
MMR- Measles, Mumps, Rubella
- Students born before 1956 are exempt from this requirement
- 2 doses of MMR are required
- Students who had measles or mumps or rubella disease or who had positive blood test titers are exempt from this requirement.
- A copy of blood test titers must be sent to Student Health Services
- Students must have received one dose of Menomune or one dose of Menactra
- Students must have received a Tetanus shot within the past 10 years
Tuberculin Skin Test (Mantoux/PPD)
- Students must receive a TB skin test within 6 months prior to arrival on campus and submit the measured (mm) results to Student Health Services.
- A “positive skin test” is equal to or greater than 10mm.
- Students must present results of a Chest X-Ray (written in English), if the TB skin test is positive. Send to the Student Health Services Department.
For your convenience Student Health Services can provide following immunizations and charge the vaccinations to your student account:
|TB - skin test||$25|
An appointment is required for vaccinations. Please contact the Webster University Student Health Services Department 314-246-6922.
If additional immunizations are required by specific academic programs the student may contact the following local health department to obtain these vaccinations:
- St Louis County Health Department, 314-615-0600