Thank you for taking a moment to respond to this survey. Your comments are very important to us as we strive to continually improve services. Your name or email address will not be submitted with this survey.
How many counseling sessions have you attended at Webster University?
1 2-10 11-20 20+
Who was your counselor at Webster?
For what reason did you come to the Counseling Center?
Please select the number which indicates your level of agreement with each statement.
1. The location of the Counseling Center was easy to find.
2. I felt comfortable in the waiting area.
3. I felt there were too many forms to fill out.
4. I was treated courteously by the Counseling Center staff.
5. I was able to identify distinct goals during the session.
6. As a result of counseling, I believe that I am more likely to stay in school.
7. I would recommend the Counseling Center to others.
8. If the need to speak to someone arises again, I would return to the Counseling Center.
9. My counselor would be my choice if I returned to the Counseling Center.
10. I feel that confidentiality is strictly enforced at the Counseling Center.
11. I would attend a counseling group our workshop if the topic was of interest to me.
12. As a result of counseling, I believe that I will do better academically.
13. The length of time to schedule an appointment with a counselor was too long.
Place of Residence: On Campus Off Campus
Gender: Female Male
Living with Partner
Asian American/Pacific Islander
Please indicate the concerns you worked on by selecting all that apply:
Please select any of the following adjectives that describe how you see your counselor as an individual, based on your counseling relationship.
How in particular was your counselor helpful?
In what way could your counselor have been more helpful?