Goals for 2008-09
- Develop the plan to achieve requirements of the Presidents Climate Commitment.
- Capitalize on student interest in this subject both in and out of the classroom.
- Continue the auditing process by determining which of the following audits, or similar audits, should be conducted, and complete the audit. Possible audits include: solid waste, printing services, purchasing, transportation and parking, water runoff, student activism and participation, curriculum/ environmental education, dining services.
- Follow up on recommendations made in the energy audit.
- Obtain a budget for the group for use in: joining professional organizations (ASHEE costs $1000/year); sponsoring events such as the National Campus Sustainability Day; sending students or faculty to conferences