ePay Compensation Information
Webster University offers compensation information online the Administrative Portal in Connections. The step-by-step instructions below explain how to log in as well as view and print reports, including electronic pay stubs. Also available is a short, video tutorial that shows you how.
- Log in to Connections using your Connections user name and password.
- In Connections, click the Staff, Faculty, or Student tab that most closely matches your role with the University. (Your role in the University determines which tabs you have.)
Locate the Academic Services channel:
- In the Student tab, find Student Academic Services.
- In the Faculty and Staff tabs, find Faculty/Staff Academic Services.
- In the Academic Services channel, click the Employee Information link.
The Employee Info tab is presented.
- Choose what you want to do: view a pay stub or a benefit hours report.
- When you're finished, secure your data by logging out of the system. Click Logout at the top of the screen.
- In the Employee Info tab, click Electronic Pay Stub.
- Select a Year to view.
- Select a Pay Period.
The system displays the pay stub you selected.
- If you'd like a paper copy, print your pay stub.
- In the Employee Info tab, click Electronic Benefit Hours.
The report is presented.
- If you'd like a paper copy, print the report.
- View a report, either a pay stub or benefit hours.
- With the stub displayed, click the Printer Friendly link.
- Click the Send to Printer button.
- Select a printer.
Important! To keep your pay stub private, be sure to select a secure printer. Choose a printer from which you can quickly retrieve your pay stub.
- When you're finished printing, click Exit Print Mode.