Standard format for papers:
- No cover page or booklet is necessary.
- Type your name, the date, course, and topic on the top of the first page.
- Use one inch margins all around
- Use a standard font at 12 points. (Standard serif fonts, e.g. Times New Roman and Courier, or sans serif fonts, e.g. Ariel and Helvetica, are all acceptable.)
- If handing in a hard copy, staple the paper in its upper left corner.
- If submitting via email,
an attached file in any word processor format is best; sending the text in the body of the
email is less preferred.
Use the Back button in your browser to return to the page that sent you here.