12858: stanley honorat re:12815 dorce's response (fwd)

From: stanley honorat honorat <shonorat@hotmail.com>

i would like to make some comments about this situation. first, it seems
interesting to me that mrs. dorce seems disturbed by all parts of the letter
except the last line about "cocaine aristide sends to america".  to me this
is disturbing, because there have been numerous allegations, including
reports by the oas, state department, and other international entities that
have named aristide as having either a direct or indirect involvement in
international drug trade.  other names close to him (including his inner
circle, the parliament, and the police, to name a few) have also been
circulating.  secondly, some people are worried about garrison's character.
i personally feel that it is more important to worry about aristide's
character (or lack thereof).  garrison is a man who chose to state his
opinions and his version of events in a way that suited him (VOODOO
POLITICS) and is entitled to do so.  whether one agrees with those opinion
or not is a matter of choice.  aristide, however is in the process of
destroying a country.  that is alarming, to say the least.