12807: Re: 12833: Dorce to Mason-More on Aristide's person (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 8/21/02 3:01:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time, MariLinc@aol.com
writes:

<< Corbetters, let's TOGETHER "get a life"! And let's get our heads together
 stave off such a bloodbath!

 Haiti doesn't deserve this! >>
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I'm with you Marilyn!  I think the Corbett List is a godsend.  Here, people
from all over the world can unite in a common cause, even our love for a
little country like Haiti!  We may not all have the same ideas of what is
best for Haiti but I assume we all want the best.  To me that can't include
another coup, bloody or otherwise.  If democracy is to have a chance,
Aristide's term must be completed without molestation and a fair election
held to pass on the office, a process determined by the constitution.

Whatever people on this list can do to facilitate this, I'm in.  My feeling
is, if enough people know what's going on, less covert activity can function.
 If they are going to do more damage to Haiti, let's make it difficult if not
impossible.

Kathy Dorce~