12915: Haiti in Total anarchy (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

Haiti in total anarchy

A few weeks a mob had overrun a jail in Gonaive and
freed 159 prisoners, 4 of them were recaptured.
Yesterday a mob had stormed another jail in Arcahais,
lynched a prisoner and set his body on fire.  To
protect the life of the prisoner the police should
have used a deadly force but instead choose to run.
We are reliving 1986 and the worst is yet to come. The
current government is not able to protect the
population and something must be done to remedy this
situation.

This chaotic situation is very alarming, in 1986,
these folks used to listen to the hierarchy of the
Catholic church, the pastors and other leaders, today
no one can ask them to stop.
We are indeed living the “inevitable” it is a matter
of time to see a full blood civil war in Haiti and
this would be the first time in the world history
seeing a civil war without a leader.
The sad days of the Haitian history is coming back to
hunt us everywhere in the world. The parade of burning
people in the streets of the capital had painted a
wrong picture of the average Haitian citizen
throughout the world. We had suffered a lot with the
AIDS issue and today we are about to give the
international media another opportunity to slam us one
more time. These OP folks are out of control and they
are willing to destroy everything in their paths and
others are going to take opportunity to settle their
personal indifferences in Haitian way.
Since what is going to take place in Haiti cannot be
stopped and it is inevitable, may God spare the life
of the innocents?

Today I call for the last time for a comprehensive
compromise between the leaders of Haiti. Try to reach
each other hands and meet half way. Share power among
you. If you can stop what is about to take place in
Haiti, your grandchildren and the whole nation will
thank you for it.

Senou