12932: RE: 12916: RE: 12912: Mob storms Haitian jail, kills murder suspect (fwd)

From: Edy Sanon <esanon@gate.net>

I believe that you meant to say "Bizango Society".
Anyway, one must understand that this anarchic behaviors are the result of
the absence of infrastructure in the realm of everything that makes a state
a state, a government a government, a nation a nation. In other terms, the
lawless behaviors recently exhibited by the so-called "òganizasyon popilè"
stemmed from the term incompetence, mediocrity, and the non-desire to help
Haiti go forward. Again, we are all faced with "jan l pase l pase; sa l fè l
fè" and everything goes on... isn't that sad for the future of all Haitian
descent subjects, wherever they are worldwide? Which Haitian that truly has
something to offer Haiti would venture in such a given atmosphere - not to
say how could you attract foreign investment in such a given atmosphere,
whether from Haitian living abroad or simply form foreigners wishing to
invest in Haiti?

Edy