12985: RE: 12979: Posted anonymously: On attacking one another (fwd)

From: Edy Sanon <esanon@gate.net>

I strongly take side with this anonymous caller, we should not use our
education, class, or wealth to attack others, we should not tear us apart.
It is time we take our destiny as a distinct community (society) more
seriously. This debate has been on the wrong track from the beginning of our
society. Please, this a humble plea - stop it. Let s take our problems to a
higher level and help those who are our leaders, whether in government or in
opposition to the government change the direction of the debate.
Government must be there and opposition to the government must there - that
is called "check and balance".
Please!
Edy