13044: Louissaint posts: Re:13025 and 12024: Haitian Family Day (fwd)

From: P Louissaint <totalcapital@email.com>

I was happy to read the press release posted by the organizers of the Haitian Family Day.

I salute their courage and humility.

Reading their explanation gave me the strong impression that this important event was organized in an "amateur way" . One cannot breathe in the US without having a lawyer. This is the first lesson any entrepreneur would learn in a book (or 'the hard way').

On the other hand, I am really tired of the same excuses. One can always find excuses.

I have learned my lesson. "I will forgive but I will not forget" . Maybe I will attend HAFAD 2003 but I WILL BUY MY TICKET AT THE GATE !

Paul

This message was posted by Paul Louissaint and the content reflects my humble opinion.
--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup