13076: Dorce posts:Re: 12015: Reply to Father Graves' withdrawl (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 9/2/02 4:24:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time, De Wind
<mtdewind@iinet.net.au> writes:

<< After reading Father Michael Graves post regarding threatening phone
 calls, i also must remind everyone that even though this list is one where
 we can openly voice our opinions on Haiti, it is not always the most
 practical and safest way to do so. >>
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
What is a safer way to openly voice our opinions then?
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
>>I doubt pro-aristide supporters are the
only ones receiving these 'phone calls' ormenacing emails.>>
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Who else is receiving them......on the other side?  Please tell us.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
>>To cut a long story short, when the water gets hots...'get out',>>
You're kidding, right?  This is acceptable to you?  It's totally NOT
acceptable.  I have had threatening emails too, and probably from the same
low lifes who no doubt feel themselves superior.  I am not in Haiti, however,
so I have the luxury of disregarding these idiotic cowards.  I'm sorry for
Father Michael, though.  I'm angry that these people have made it necessary
for him to leave this list.  That is the only response for those
people.......disdain, disrespect and disregard, which, please know, I have in
huge amounts.   No way should there be acceptance of their horrid behavior.

Kathy Dorce~