14168: Etienne: Re: Re: Music of Werner Jaegerhuber (fwd)

From: Mia Etienne <miaetienne@ureach.com>

My name is Anna Maria Jaegerhuber Etienne and I
am the daughter of Werner and Anne Jaegerhuber. I am interseted
in making ccontact with individuals who knew them. I am
gatheing information and am planning to write a bok on their
lives. If you knew Werner and or Anne and are in possesion of
Werner's music and are willing to be interviewed please contact
me. My email address if miaetienne@UReach.com

Any feedback from you Bob would be welcomed. Thanks again and
my very best wishes for  a Merry Christmas and Blessed New yEAR.
Mia

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag