15892: LegraceBenson: Haiti art books

From: LeGrace Benson <legrace@twcny.rr.com>

    Once again I hope to locate some books on art in French that I can buy
take to teach art history at FERA in Cap Haitien.
The books will be permanently deposited in their bibliotheque for use by
both
FERA students  (a college baccalaureate degree program for the preparation
of
teachers) and the secondary students at College Regina Assumpta.

If anyone has slides of any era or place in art history, including Haitian
art,
I would hope to get these for this same purpose.
I take my own collection back and forth but hope to be able to get items,
books
and slides that can be left at the college.

contact:   legracebenson@twcny.rr.com
I would like to hear of anyone in Haiti (especially) or elsewhere with a
doctorate in art history or closely related field who would like to teach
two
months each year at this school in Cap. Fluency in French and Kreyol is
desireable, as well as a knowledge of Haitian art from 1804 to the
present.