21422: Barnden: Re: 21402: Dawn: RE: 21400: Laleau: Re: 21381: Esser: Marines raid apartments in Haiti (fwd)

From: christine barnden <aussie_grimel@adam.com.au>

They remind me of some I saw quite a few years ago, nestled somewhere back
against the boundary line of the botannical gardens.  (Carrefour/Turgeau/? I
don't remember exactly where that is.)  We slipped over the fence (not very
restrictive) and looked through what was supposed to be a new hotel-type
building in that grounds of the botannical garden - at least that's what we
were told at the time.
Christine