24618: Math Jay (reply) re: 24677: Senou: Election in 2005 and Articles 1...

Math Jay <Jepiem@aol.com>

This is rather a comment about K's comment on the above posts.Did Latortue have a right to be Prime Minister? Under what Constitution does it say that he could be catapulted into the Hatian political scene from Boca Raton without being ratified by the Legislature? Do we still believe that the 1987 Constitution is still in force? Which provisions of the latter are we chosing to consider valid? To me once you break one leg of the constitution it can no longer stand. And here lied the quandary who sets the law in Haiti now? or does anyone?
Math Jay