25693: Scheu: (ask) Air travel to Jacmel? (fwd)

From: Pat Scheu <patscheu@harvestmoon.biz>

Pat Scheu

(ask): Recently, I heard there is an American charter operating out of Port au Prince with daily flights to Jacmel. Does anyone have any information on this? I'd love to get to the film festival, but that ride over the mountains without a bathroom break is torture on my kidneys! An air flight, no matter how bumpy, has got to be easier than 4 - 5 kidney jostling hours over switchbacks!
Mesi anpil,
Pat